Topics

the fickle propagation gods.....

K9RX - Gary

so worked the EP6 on 15 CW this morning - they were weak, managed to work them, they came up to relatively good copy and within a few minutes they were gone! They were at the time sending "NA NA".

Then shortly after that I heard what sure sounded like a VK call! This is on 15 - morning time ... and sure enough - it was VK6LW, kevin... worked a bunch of times before on 40 and 80 ... this time LONG PATH on 15 meters! He was a 549 and gave me a 569. Almost nothing else heard on the band.

go figure ... so clusters are fine - but for fun and often a challenge - BIC is the way to go!

Gary
K9RX