Topics

EP6RRC on 160....

K9RX - Gary

Hey if anyone knows where Dave (SV) is give him a shout. I don't know if he needs this one or not. They're there - mostly not readable for me but occasionally I get partial calls... Dave can probably hear them if he is in need and on ... I tried the repeater to no avail.

Gary 

K9RX

Ariel NY4G

Gary

Dave  has Iran EP confirmed on 160m according to Clublog.  I believe it may have been EP6T from a few years back.

Ariel NY4G

From: main@scdxa.groups.io <main@scdxa.groups.io> On Behalf Of K9RX - Gary
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:10 PM
To: main@scdxa.groups.io
Subject: [nd7j] EP6RRC on 160....

Hey if anyone knows where Dave (SV) is give him a shout. I don't know if he needs this one or not. They're there - mostly not readable for me but occasionally I get partial calls... Dave can probably hear them if he is in need and on ... I tried the repeater to no avail.

Gary 

K9RX

K9RX - Gary

apparently Dave doesn't bother to read my posts or posts here... he's obviously posted to the group since I posted. Oh well... 

Gary 
K9RX

ND7J Bob

easy to work on 20 now
--
Bob C / ND7J

www.nd7j.com    bob@...     828-696-5104

Dave Anderson, K4SV

Hi Gary,

Sorry to say I behind on reading all the traffic here.

I have worked and confirmed EP on 160m already on the last dxpedition but thanks for the heads up.  Feel free to text me at 8287775088, I carry that with me all the time.

All the best and Happy Thanksgiving!

Dave Anderson, K4SV
Tryon, NC

828 777-5088

WWW.K4SV.NET

To: main@scdxa.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:09 PM
Subject: [nd7j] EP6RRC on 160....

Gary 
K9RX