Topics

Dave Stansell W4KA Status

Ariel NY4G

I visited with Dave today in Greenville Memorial.  Sandra was with him.  He is otherwise in good spirits despite the on and off pain.   His dislocated shoulder was thrown out of the socket.  The doctors and nurses popped it back in but chipped a corner of the bone – and now that is floating in the socket joint and very painful.  He has three fractures in the left hip and two on the right.  No decision yet on whether any surgery is required.   The hope is that they can avoid surgery.  It is very painful especially when they try to see how much weight it can take.  He has a session today with therapists to do just that and he was not looking forward to it.  Please pray for healing of his pelvic joint fractures.   Sandra – very supportive of Dave – pray for her as well that she can continue to undergird him.

73

Ariel NY4G

K9RX - Gary

How's Dave doing? If he is still in the hospital which one is it and is he up to visitors?

Gary
K9RX

Ariel NY4G

Gary

I tried to visit Dave W4KA again on Wednesday before Thanksgiving at GHS Greenville Memorial.   He is no longer there.  He has been discharged and according to the nurse - he is in rehab at NXT in Anderson.  Unfortunately, that is all I know right now.

Ariel NY4G