Topics

Christmas Shopping for 7610

Jim/K9JDP

Hi  everyone, just a quick note to express my experience on a recent purchase  with Main Trading Company, Paris Texas,903-737-0773
I had a very good purchase experience and they provide the best price I could find on internet and was able to purchase extend
warranty at the time of purchase. I would highly recommend them, if you are looking for a new rig
--
73
Jim/ K9JDP

K9RX - Gary

Whoohoo congrats Jim!

Note ... as an aside: most probably know this but if you buy (most?) anything with a Visa or MC they, Visa/MC, will add 1 year to whatever warranty you get with that product. Just an FYI.

Gary
K9RX

James Porterfield

Yep, I ways try to do that Gary, love the rig !

--
Thanks, Jim