Topics

Christmas Party Reservations

ND7J Bob

The reservation has been made, and is now closed.
Here is the list.  Looking fwd to seeing you all next Monday at 6 PM.
I have a few "Door Prizes" to give away.

Call Sign
K9RX – 2
KM4AHP – 2
W9BN – 2
KZ4M – 1
ND7J – 2
N4IQ – 1
KE4EA -2
KU4XO – 2
K1IT – 2
K4SV – 2
K9JDP -2
W4BUW - 2
WU2T – 1
KN0MES – 1
WG4MC - 1
K4RM - 1
KN4GB – 2
W4EEY / K4SAB 2
AC4Q 2
KR8MR - 2
W4TWX - 1
Today 35
Bob C / ND7J

www.nd7j.com    bob@...     828-696-5104

David - W4KA

Bob,

  I haven't been able to contact you, I'm busted up pretty bad,5 pelvic fractures, 2 tailbone fractures, broken shoulder and bruises galore.  Can't walk, doing rehab trying to walk but very slow progress.  No idea when I'll be back home at this point.  Ya'll carry on til I can make it.  I'm in NHC rehab in Anderson for a while...more later,  73

Read the Bible, David Stansell-W4KA
My God, You are my anchor on a stormy sea, my serenity on a windy night, my hope when all else fails. Your Presence surrounds me like a protective shield and when the arrows of my selfishness pierce through, Your loving arms extend themselves to reach out and grasp my wandering soul." - Mother Angelica,

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 5:14:38 AM EST, ND7J Bob <bob@...> wrote:

[...]

Gary Wise

David,

So good to hear from you. I heard about your accident. Did not want to bother you – but that doesn’t mean that I don’t care. Please accept my sincere wish for a speedy recovery. We want you back!

Let us know if you need anything.

73 de Gary & Sabina

Sent from Mail for Windows 10