Topics

2018 XMas Party Final Chance

ND7J Bob

Edited

I have the following on the list.  If you signed up and do not see your name please contact me at my e mail: bob at ND7J dot com
This list will be final as of Monday at 10 AM, at that time I will be making the reservation.  If you want to be added do so soon.

K9RX – 2
KM4AHP – 2
W9BN – 2
KZ4M – 1
ND7J – 2
N4IQ – 1
KE4EA -2
KU4XO – 2
K1IT – 2
K4SV – 2

K9JDP -2

W4BUW - 2
WU2T - 1

KN0MES - 1

WG4MC - 1
K4RM - 1
KN4GB - 2

W4EEY / K4SAB (2)
AC4Q (2)
KR8MR - (2)

Today 34

--
Bob C / ND7J

www.nd7j.com    bob@...     828-696-5104

Gary Wise

Bob,

Thanks for coordinating this. Please add W4EEY and K4SAB.

73,

Gary W4EEY

On 11/24/2018 9:03 AM, ND7J Bob wrote:
[...]

Today 28

[...]