From: Bob - ND7J <bob@...>
Date: 12/4/18 9:55 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@scdxa.groups.io
Subject: [nd7j] 2018 Christmas part Poll #poll

[Edited Message Follows]

A poll has been updated:

Did you enjoy the party?
Was the Food Good?
Was the Service Good?
Are you glad you Came?
Will You come next year if we go to Bonefish?

1. Did you enjoy the party? Yes
2. Did you enjoy the party? No
3. Was the Food Good? Yes
4. Was the Food Good? No
5. Was the Service Good? Yes
6. Was the Service Good? No
7. Are you glad you Came? Yes
8. Are you glad you Came? No
9. Will You come next year if we go to Bonefish? Yes
10. Will You come next year if we go to Bonefish? No

Vote Now

ND7J Bob

Just go to the poll, check the boxes, and click vote.  That way we can see the total results , thus the reason for the poll...LOL
BC
--
Bob C / ND7J

www.nd7j.com    bob@...     828-696-5104

KM4AHP Mark

Same here Bob, Yes across the board.  Thank you for organizing this event again this year.

Mark....KM4AHP

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 11:08 AM ND7J Bob <bob@...> wrote:
Just go to the poll, check the boxes, and click vote.  That way we can see the total results , thus the reason for the poll...LOL
BC
--
Bob C / ND7J

www.nd7j.com    bob@...     828-696-5104

greg lambert

Recorded my answers by voting on the survey, but was missing a question:

Does Bob deserve a bit THANK YOU for doing such a great job of orgtanising this year.   Yes or Yes!

Cheers

Greg  K1IT

Just go to the poll, check the boxes, and click vote.  That way we can see the total results , thus the reason for the poll...LOL
BC
--
Bob C / ND7J

www.nd7j.com    bob@...     828-696-5104